Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi DOC Classico Superiore Ghiffa White 6 x 75cl
Obtained from carefully selected Verdicchio grapes, a wine of a straw yellow colour, with green reflections. Floral scents and the minerality typical of our hills make Ghiffa a fruity, elegant wine, with a very intense note of freshness.
About the brand
Owned by the Darini family, the Cantina Cológnola – Tenuta Musone winery and estate is a heavenly place at about 360 metres above sea level, overlooking a valley even goes to discover Monte Conero. The particular micro-climate, together with the extremely calcareous nature of the soil, guarantees the production of fine wines unique in their typology and of an excellent extra virgin olive oil.
Autochthonous grape varieties are exclusively produced, producing typical wines full of character, where oenology is at the service of the raw material, and ensures the best possible processing of the bunches, carefully monitoring the fermentation and the gradual evolution of the wines.
The vineyards are entirely organic. Here, Verdicchio reigns supreme, surrounding the winery with rows that extend for about 33 hectares of which covers 85% of the total cultivated area, while the remaining 15% is dedicated to Montepulciano.