Tortelli Mozzarella di Bufala, Pomodoro e Basilico (Buff Mozz, Tom & Basil) 3kg
● Square Ravioli style shaped Pasta, Tortelli are slightly larger and are typical of Northern Italy.
● This particular Pasta is an example of North meets South as the filling is the classic ‘Caprese’ combination from the island of Capri of Buffalo Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil.
● Great served with light simple sauces.
● Suggested number of pieces per portion: 8 (approx. 140g).
● Approximately 21 portions per case.
● Cooking time in boiling water: 4 minutes.
● The ultimate Fresh Pasta solution.
● Each piece has a fixed weight offering accurate portion and cost control.
● Zero wastage - cook straight from frozen to order in minutes.
● High egg content and quality ingredients.
About the brand
Laboratorio Tortellini is a range of Individually Quick Frozen Fresh Pasta produced by Surgital S.p.A. in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy which is considered by many to be the food cradle of Italy.
The emphasis is on using top quality ingredients combined with traditional artisan techniques and the pasta is produced in line with age old traditions of the region before being preserved using a method of deep freezing which guarantees that every piece of Pasta has every ounce of flavour locked inside, keeping it as fresh as the moment it was produced.