Sopressa Nostrana con Aglio (with garlic)
• During the processing of this meat only the best parts of the pig-thigh, shoulder, belly and loin are used.
• Traditional methods of preparation are employed giving the product a characteristic identity.
• The sopressa is aged in a cellar where it acquires a characteristic scent which, when combined with the softness of the dough sweat and added spices, reemphasises its craftsmanship.
• On slicing the sopressa the slices are compact and homogeneous red for the “lean meat” and white for the fat. The sopressa has a strong spicy scent characteristic.
• Also available without garlic.
• Approx. weight 1kg.