Garganelli Romagnoli 3kg
● A speciality of the Romagna region of Italy.
● Similar in appearance to Penne, Garganelli are a great Egg Pasta alternative and the distinctive shape and texture is created by rolling small squares of Pasta across a serrated board.
● Great with a variety of Sauces – Pesto, Vegetables etc - wonderful with Ragù!
● Suggested portion: 100g.
● Approximately 29 portions per case.
● Cooking time in boiling water: 4-5 minutes.
● The ultimate Fresh Pasta solution.
● Each piece has a fixed weight offering accurate portion and cost control.
● Zero wastage - cook straight from frozen to order in minutes.
● High egg content and quality ingredients.
About the brand
Laboratorio Tortellini is a range of Individually Quick Frozen Fresh Pasta produced by Surgital S.p.A. in the Emilia Romagna region of Italy which is considered by many to be the food cradle of Italy.
The emphasis is on using top quality ingredients combined with traditional artisan techniques and the pasta is produced in line with age old traditions of the region before being preserved using a method of deep freezing which guarantees that every piece of Pasta has every ounce of flavour locked inside, keeping it as fresh as the moment it was produced.