Dry Porcini Mushrooms - Special Quality 500g
● Porcini mushrooms carefully collected at the source.
● Washed, sliced, and dried, and then packaged by hand.
● Perfect for flavoring risotto dishes, sauces and condiments, savory meat dishes, and elegant vegetable sides.
● Special Quality porcini mushrooms are dried in the sun to preserve their scent and flavor, and then are hand selected and packaged: only packing the cap and stem sections that are a creamy hazel color.
● Rinse the mushrooms gently in cool water, and then soak them in warm water for 20 minutes before using. Once they have softened they are ready to be used.
● For the best yield from your mushrooms, we recommend keeping the water, carefully filtered through cheesecloth or a strainer, and adding it back during cooking.