Bauletti Con Friarielli e Caciocavallo Silano DOP (Broccoli and Cheese) 2kg
● Large Pasta parcels of Pasta filled with Friarielli and Caciocavallo Cheese.
● Broccoletti (Roma)….Cime di Rapa (Puglia)….Rapini (Toscana)…. or Friarielli as it is known in Campania, is one of the regions most popular and common vegetables.
●This is braised with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Garlic & Chili Pepper before being blended with Caciocavallo Silano DOP Cheese from Calabria, a protected origin aged Cheese with an aromatic, lightly spicy flavour. The result is a wonderful full bodied filling full of the flavours of Southern Italy.
● Suggested number of pieces per portion: 6 (approx. 130g).
● 8 trays per box - 16 pieces per tray – 128 pieces per case.
● Cooking time in boiling water: 5 minutes.
About the brand
The Divine Creazioni range is produced on machines which replicate the finish of handmade pasta.
Containing an average of 8 eggs per kilo of flour and using premium ingredients for the handmade fillings, once produced the pieces of pasta are selected at random and assembled in segmented trays resulting in no 2 pieces of pasta being the same in each tray. This gives the impression of true handmade artisanal pasta….cook to order straight from your freezer!