Agnoli con Tartufo e Stracchino all’ Antica (Truffle & Stracchino) 2kg
● Traditional Northern Italian filled pasta cushion with serrated edges containing a totally unique filling of summer truffles and Stracchino all’Antica; a lightly piquant cheese produced in the valleys of Brembo, Taleggio and Serina in Northern Italy.
● The delicate flavour of summer truffle blends perfectly with the Stracchino all’Antica and is a wonderful combination and authentic flavour of Northern Italy. Delicious served with Porcini Mushrooms.
● Suggested number of pieces per portion: 10 (approx. 120g).
● 10 trays per box - 16 pieces per tray – 160 pieces per case.
● Cooking time in boiling water: 5 - 6 minutes.
About the brand
The Divine Creazioni range is produced on machines which replicate the finish of handmade pasta.
Containing an average of 8 eggs per kilo of flour and using premium ingredients for the handmade fillings, once produced the pieces of pasta are selected at random and assembled in segmented trays resulting in no 2 pieces of pasta being the same in each tray. This gives the impression of true handmade artisanal pasta….cook to order straight from your freezer!