Bauletti Ricotta di Pecora e Pistacchi di Sicilia (Sheeps Ricotta & Pistachio)
● Large Pasta parcels of Pasta filled with Sheeps Ricotta Cheese and Sicilian Pistachio.
● "Green gold"- that's the name given to the Bronte pistachio, grown in the Sicilian hill town of Bronte. A sweet, delicate and aromatic nut which is universally acknowledge as unique, here combined with tasty sheep ricotta cheese.
● Serve with Chick Pea Passata, Roasted Cherry Tomato (skin removed) and Pistachio Pesto.
● Suggested number of pieces per portion: 6 (approx. 130g).
● 8 trays per box - 12 pieces per tray – 96 pieces per box.
● Cooking time in boiling water: 5 minutes.
About the brand
The Divine Creazioni range is produced on machines which replicate the finish of handmade pasta.
Containing an average of 8 eggs per kilo of flour and using premium ingredients for the handmade fillings, once produced the pieces of pasta are selected at random and assembled in segmented trays resulting in no 2 pieces of pasta being the same in each tray. This gives the impression of true handmade artisanal pasta….cook to order straight from your freezer!